STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Sunday, January 02, 2005

Be Very Afraid (07.18.02 2:56 am)

I’d like to think that
you are so afraid
that I might break
your heart.
that the idea
of life
without me around
is so repulsive,
you’d almost regret
ever having me around.
that you could never
replicate,
much as you want,
what we shared.
that I am the only
living person
in this world
who could ever give you
the rush
you could never live without.

that in so little time,
I could ruin
the perfect little world
you’re living in now.

I’d like to think you’re
so afraid
of the certainty
that I could do that.

On the other hand,

I’d like to think you’re
so glad
of the certainty

that I won’t do that.


Posted by xam :: Sunday, January 02, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------