STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Saturday, October 08, 2005

Bottled Up - More Repressions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I feel a certain kind of love. A certain kind that I haven’t read, watched, seen or heard about. If I can’t express it, then it might as well be like autographic clichés saying “Love is Blind” or “Love is sweeter the second time around”. Then it wouldn’t be like I’m thinking it is, distinct. There certainly must be a way to go around words to describe it. A painting maybe? A photograph? I can’t.

Now I have found a perfect excuse for my shortcoming. If after all, this is just like everybody else’s love, claiming to be something uniquely different, but not able to prove it in a grand way, then maybe it is. And there is nothing wrong about it – only shows I’m part of the same matter with which God made everybody. So maybe, this time, it’s alright to not capture it, it’s “love, sweet love”, and that’s it.

Posted by xam :: Saturday, October 08, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------