STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Friday, October 07, 2005

Just Like This

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our story isn’t an epic so grand,
Not a romantic comedy,
Not anything Shakesperean.

I didn’t know right from the start,
that one instant when I met you.
And you, were nothing like Braveheart.

We fell in love under the stars,
over lunches and dinners,
fireworks, joyrides and flowers.

We shared some silly jokes and lines,
wishful thinking, lost hopes,
and the solitary silence.

Oh, it didn’t take a long while,
we finished each others’ stories,
before long all we did was smile.

No moments of serendipity,
nothing really Grammy-worthy.
Only sharing everyday.

We are just like this, you and me.
We aren’t really different,
Nothing extraordinary.

But I love you, and you love me.
What else can be said,
What else can there be?

Posted by xam :: Friday, October 07, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------