STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Saturday, March 26, 2005

FLUTTERBY HUNE

I have thousands of faceless friends -
I’m a social butterfly.
They love me,
for the time I find for them,
for my words and efforts.
I am loyal to a handful,
and They will die for me.

I never sleep -
I am a nocturnal butterfly.
No time to waste for
senseless dreams.
I thrive on
Action and Acquaintances,
Adventures and Absurdities,
Ambition and Ambiguities --

I have many secrets -
I am a magical butterfly.
I know the formula for invisibility.
The fountain of youth is in my backyard.
And I can fly back and forth time.

I will change the world -
I am a potent, flitting butterfly,
Conquering all that I pass.
My superpower is hidden,
New and Unique.
I offer myself to all,
to reap and to weep.

Fly -

Posted by xam :: Saturday, March 26, 2005 :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------