STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Saturday, March 26, 2005

Truth Is

There was a momentary passing,
rhythmic, rush.

A few seconds to tame,
to teach my heart not to stop,
stop, just stop.
That little time I had,
to hope and be –

blissful,
Not knowing,
To wish that the world freeze,
I don’t want to ---
No
I cannot tell apart,
yesterday from today.
I have forgotten,
years.
But that small eternity,
when I was just about
to ---

Like a favorite record, broken.
over and over again,
playing and playing and playing,
over and over and over,
playing and playing,
over and over, Never
the same, each time, everything before
it spins in a blur, blurrier, blurrier.

There’s no more
memory, I hold on, I don’t remember
anymore before it.
a mosaic,
little bits of memory don’t even fit,
anymore. all is not well, there is no more to tell,
I already know.

There was a momentary Passing.
rhythmic. rush.

Posted by xam :: Saturday, March 26, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------