STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Saturday, October 08, 2005

Profile -1 (that's negative one)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I forgive the unforgiveable if I love you. I would die for you, I would kill for you. But I don't forgive the littlest thing if I don't like you. I believe that there are only four kinds of people in this world: people i love, people i like, people i don't care about, and people who must go. There is no particular reason for me to love you, like you, not care about you, or want you to disappear. Love happens. And shit happens likewise. I would love you even if you're a criminal or a traitor. I would like you just because you like the same brand of cigarette as I do. I would not care about you even if my life depended on it. I would want you to disappear just because you remind me of Shrek. I'm not a fair person. I judge people based on hearsay. Or intuition. I play favorites. Doesn't matter if I'm with the the wrong side. In fact, I'm even more inclined to dislike people who are just too "good." Something superficial, otherworldly about it that makes me twinge.

I like psycho-analyzing other people - inner thoughts and desires, motives, insecurities, etc. I use psychoanalysis for or against these people. I use it to as a light and shield. To understand or to defend. Or I use it as a bullet. To destroy. Like I said, I am not a fair person. Anyone is free to hate me for this.

I justify things, be it right or wrong. I try to rationalize what is irrational. Some people, they fall for it and believe me. Some see through me. I always convince myself.

I don't believe that people are inherently good. Nor bad. I believe that people love. This is inherent. Love for self. Love for family. Love for God. It's actually random. And love makes people do all sorts of things.

No, I am not unique. I am plain. Plain and wanting to step up and make a difference. But plain nonetheless. I do not want to think that I am so different from you all. We are all of the same nature. We live, we love, we die. That is all we are.

Posted by xam :: Saturday, October 08, 2005 :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------