STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Sunday, December 18, 2005

RECAP & COUNTDOWN!

Instructions: Copy and paste the first sentence(s) from your first entry of each month this past year. What better way to sum up your year and make a countdown to '06! (Great idea rej :p)

January
potah.

there's my first word.

February
*no entry*

March
and everywhere I see the love-struck
eyes and hear ballads singing of new
loves, growing, dying and ending
and yearning and
starting
all over again

April
This is a man
who dreamt of a two-storey house,
a maroon family van,
and a garden with lilies.

May
I have forgotten how it felt to not know where I am. Just a few minutes before, I was home, in the company of friends and love.

June
In consolation to myself, at least now I have some time for myself. A few days more to plan out my life, a few hours more to reflect, a few minutes more to look at myself in the mirror, a few seconds more to space out.

July
*no entry*

August
It’s Kitchie Nadal on the radio
Singing, at the top of her lungs –
…What I don’t understand is why I’m feeling so bad now
When I know it was my idea…

September
As much I had liked to find all sorts of justifications to prove that the day of my birth and I are not ordinary, but miraculous in a sort of “God’s gift to mankind” way (for instance, that eight is a lucky number in Chinese feng shui - and I have quite a lot of it on my birthday, being born on the eighth of the eighth month of the 1st year of the eighth decade of the twentieth century; and being a Lion in Pagan astrology and a Rooster in Chinese astrology at the same time made me think I not only may be lucky, but I also have the license to be cocky as well).

October
Pure, raw, explosive pleasure!
Better than drugs,
Better than smack!
Better than dope-coke-crack-fix-shit-shoot-sniff-ganja-marijuana-blotter-acid-ecstasy!

November
seven things he can do
1. drive a loooooooooong drive
2. smoke, smoke, smoke
3. oversleep
4. undersleep
5. be a warrior
6. cook the best tiyula itom
7. charismatic


December
i don't know what i'm waiting for. i'm waiting for something. even working endless nights for it. i don't know what for.

Posted by xam :: Sunday, December 18, 2005 :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------