STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Monday, October 24, 2005

DOG

Wasted Shit.

I don't know what I am right now. A volcano, maybe. Spilling out hot lava every two minutes. Or a pit bull.

Left and right, I'm snapping at everyone who deserves it. Yeah, yeah. The warrior in me has struck again. I'm not holding back on anyone. Temper on the loose, and no time to calm down.

Wreaking havoc, that's the term.

WALANG SINASANTO. That's another way of saying it.

I don't know if I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, or I HAVE BROKE DOWN.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm picking at rich people now.

Last week, and last night, I picked on the owner of an agency.

This afternoon, I picked on one of the top 100 businesswomen in Cagayan De Oro City. Shrewd businesswoman. Scrupulous. Mary Gaisano, the known BLOODY Mary Gaisano, doesn't want to do business with this woman. This woman, well, she raises hell. Known among the rich Chinese businessmen here in CDO. Most people don't wanna do business with her. You won't get anything out of it. She makes millions out of 1 peso. The Epitome of a Chinese Businessman, only she's a woman, so she has that spunk and mood swings and raging hormones most women have.

This woman phoned me. I missed it. Then she texted me after a minute of not getting through. I didn't get to reply, I was driving. I tried calling her. The line was busy. Finally, she got through. Demanded why I was not answering her calls, not reacting to her text messages. Then a stream of rantings, demands, and so on. That was it. I snapped. Our relationship is indirect. I'm not her employee. She's not my boss. She's not my customer. We're in a transition period. I'm turning over part of my district to her. During this honeymoon period, she avails of my services FOR FREE. She gets something out of me, I don't get anything from her. A win-lose situation. And she's forcing me to choose her, to be on the losing end, when I have the choice to win elsewhere. Conflict of interest, that's what you call it when you're being diplomatic. I call it CONFLICT. Period.

"I didn't hear" - that's why I didn't get to answer her call
"I was just calling you, the line was busy"

Then.... I said...

"In just a span of what, TWO MINUTES????"
"Bakit ka galit?!"

Now she's tried to scare me, "I was trying to call your boss, to tell him you're not answering my calls."

(and so on.... I'm sparing the details...)

Yeah right. As if I care. I don't really care if I lose my job (but I remain doing my job). That's a good mindset, you know? From the moment I internalized that mindset, I became free from this godforsakensonovabitchputanginanghayopnatrabahongto. And guess what. I'm selling unlike ever before. Like selling hot dogs on a picnic day. Selling like a hot dog. I'm a hot dog.

I'm no longer polite, therefore, I no longer hesitate. I bite, and I lick.

I bite you if I sense danger from you. I lick your face if I will get something out of you. Like a pat on the head, or a bone for me to bury in the ground.

That simple. True or false.

So I bit her head off. Biyatch.

The other night there's this ranting woman. A jealous, insecure woman. The wife of one of my subordinates. Called me up. Texted me. A raving lunatic. First I was making a joke out of it, then I was mean, then I was nice, then I was civil. Then she had to shut up. I got my boss to call her up. Biyatch.

You all biyatches out there. Come near me and I'll bite. I have rabies. Seriously.

Posted by xam :: Monday, October 24, 2005 ::
---------------------------------------