STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Saturday, October 15, 2005

Everybody's Changing - Take II

Great. This is just great. I think about changing and not feeling the same and all that shit. I can't find the right words, really, but then there's this song that's playing.... Incidentally!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Hehehe, the phenomenal Arcadia anthem. Thanks to Celts. :P ) Anyway, just feel like posting it. Coz it's exactly how I feel right now... You know what I mean.

Everybody's Changing
-By Keane

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

Posted by xam :: Saturday, October 15, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------