STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Sunday, October 09, 2005

Excerpts from The Hours

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I am ungrateful?
You call me ungrateful?
My life has been stolen from me.
I’m living in a town I have no wish to live in.
I’m living a life I have no wish to live..

~ Virginia Woolfe to husband in The Hours OR Me to the company I'm presently working for


Image hosted by Photobucket.com I remember one morning, getting up at dawn
There was such a sense of possibility.
You know? That feeling?
And I remember thinking to myself.
So, this is the beginning of happiness.
This is where it starts.
And of course, there will be more.
It never occurred to me, it wasn’t the beginning.
It was happiness. It was the moment… right then.

Posted by xam :: Sunday, October 09, 2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------