STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Monday, October 31, 2005

FASHION AND BEAUTY IN CDO

I think I may have unearthed one of the biggest secrets today. There are no flat-chested women anymore. Not even flat-chested gays.

In my boredom, I stepped out of the café and had a little puff. I sat and watched women, old and young, pass by. A few gays passed by also. They were all well-endowed. Some chests were not too wiggly. They were firm, round and unmoving. These were the ones that really looked good. Padded bras, synthetic chests. Those with wiggly chests didn’t look too good. Their chests were sagging and jiggling up and down as they strotted down the sidewalk. Unpadded bras, authentic chests.

It turns out that the endowed ones are now the unlucky ones. Interesting. I’m gonna look up some more of these ironies.

Trivia:

In my habitual people-watching here in CDO, following are a few hasty generalizations about the female population (topic: fashion and beauty):

90% have long hair. 60% have straightened, relaxed or rebonded hair. 90% don’t wear make up, and of the 10% who do, 40% wear fuchsia lipstick. 70% do not pluck their eyebrows. 5% wear silver-studded white belts. It’s the “in” thing.

Posted by xam :: Monday, October 31, 2005 ::
---------------------------------------