STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A Shower for Jake

Got my new car already :) It's made me change my mind for the moment about... you know.

I left WLH 589 with the mileage 108356! Used it for about 12000km!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And now with ZGC 274, here's the mileage: 31. A long way to go.... Sana madala ko sa manila ng magamit panggimik. Oh well.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna take care of this car. It's a Black Nissan Sentra GX 1300 Automatic :) I don't know why.. Nakakahiya pero a name came up when I first rode it - Jacob or Jake for short (coz I guess it's sounds a bit like GX). Alam ko ang corny, pinangalanan ko pa. I don't know, it popped in my head eh... :p

I bought new stuff for Jake, mostly "toiletries" (perfume, shampoo, sponge, chamois, etc.), and here's a picture of him getting his first bath. hehehe

Image hosting by Photobucket

Below naman is a picture of Jake in his first visit to the mall, at SM CDO:

Image hosting by Photobucket

There's much work to be done, but right now I'm still holding back coz of.. you know.

Wala lang. Just wanted to share. :)

Music: Woohoo! Taza Live Band singing the Love Me If You Dare theme Song (what's the title of that LSS-able song again?). I searched the net. It's "La Vie en Rose". La-la-la-la-la-la-la.... La-la-la-la-la-la.... La-la-la-la-la-la-la.. Note that I counted the La's. :)

Posted by xam :: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------