STRIPES & POLKA DOTS







Free Web Site Counter
Free Web Site Counter


Monday, February 06, 2006

What's the Story

1. Of your name?

Ooooh! Long story... Please see "On Narcissisam" entry last September 05.



Add to this that is something greater - my name is my Daddy’s ultimate choice –
he wanted his eldest to be called Salma (it didn’t work out because Mommy
decided on something else – Rowaida - and quite a lovely name too), the next
girl ought to be Salma then (but didn’t work out again, because poor Mommy
didn’t know Arabic very well then and gave her own Muslim name – Fatima – when
the nurse asked), and so I came and I was also a girl, and I became the
long-awaited Salma. Therefore I am the correction, the culmination, for the past
two “mistakes”.

2. Of your parents?

My father's side didn't like my mother, my mother's side didn't like my father. They were boyfriend/girlfriend for 10 years. They married four times. They fight like they didn't fight for their love, had 10 years to decide if they were sure about each other, and didn't marry four times. They're weird.


3. Of your last birthday?

Please see "Welcome! Welcome!" entry last August 05.


4. Of your first love?

Ewwww!!! I'd say, "doesn't deserve space in this blog."


5. Of your room?

Here in CDO: it's a nice room, color motiff is blue, neon green, aquamarine. Really comfy, bed's great for oversleeping, even on weekdays. Has great lighting during the day. :) Inside: CR, TV, study.


6. Of last Christmas?

I don't care much about Xmas. But Xmas 05 was really weird. Family reunion of mother's side. Disgusting, really.


7. Of last Valentine's Day?

Sweet. UP Fair with Ibn. :)


8. Of your current clothes?

A Meg top that looks like a red & white batik bandana (very common print). Bought it at Greenhills. Dark blue Human jeans, faded. Black sandals.


9. Of the first time you saw your crush?

My crush? Hmm. I guess my crush now would be Colgate-Palmolive's Latino GM (General Manager). First time I saw him, I was surprised. He has the aura of Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, I know he's filthy rich, and I know he must hire me.


10. Of you and your best friend/s?

Love my friends! We cherish the good things about each other, and snipe at the bad ones! hehehe. We're so good friends I know and it's ok with me that when I'm not around, they just might be saying good AND bad things about me! But hey, that's life!


11. Of the last place you went to?

Boracay is definitely overrated.


12. Of the last time you cried?

Oh shit. That was really embarrassing. I cried to my boss, about my boss. Very unprofessional, yes. He was definitely put on the spot - didn't know whether he should call the shots (he is after all, the boss) and just fire me, or be like a father to a annoyingly pathetic, whining girl.


13. Of your greatest achievement so far?

The NHIS project. :)

Posted by xam :: Monday, February 06, 2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------